Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

True to Her Word

As a mother, I aspire to be perfect. Although I know the constant letdown of this aspiration, I keep aiming anyway. Well, I have found something somewhat close to what I consider a model...in the form of The Hipster Mom.



This little lady is so cute as a mommy. The way she makes crafts with her kids, gives out advice, and sort-of journals her ups and downs of motherhood is totally perfect. Not all of my blog finds will be great but this one is a pleasure.(Hopefully I can find some awesomely disastrous ones in the future so you don't think I'm just reporting on all my favs).

Anyway, her mantra of "Have Kids. Keep your cool." is very on point. Other mothers - take heed. None of you are Claire Huxtable, or Joan Cleaver and I'm sure you're not as blunt as Roseanne. But The Hipster Mom...eh, that could be your new aspiration.?

No comments:

Post a Comment