Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Modeling Sidebar

This particular blog F.Luxury.B, is not really what I'm talking about in this post. I do feel the need to discuss this blog later in life on a topic more interesting. But...there was a post that just hit me in a way that I felt the need to comment.



These twin models remind me so much of Cassie (the wannabe singer) and it simply makes me wonder why in wonderland won't the girl just take up modeling permanently? She can't sing or dance and the only thing people praise her for is her looks. I admit she is really gorgeous and very unique looking. Like Kimora in her hayday. If a person has an obvious talent and all the neon, bright signs are pointing to it, along with roadmaps, whistles and bells...why would you go around it? Oh, she just really irritates me with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment