Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Extract the Necessary

It's a Friday and I have a long "to do" list. But of course, I just don't feel like doing it. I went over to a blog that I thought would have some interesting distractions for me...but sadly they didn't. Blogs don't always please. Most of the time I can find some gems by randomly searching through unknown blogs but who has time to do that daily? So, as far as my favs go, I need you bloggers to step it up okay? People like me log in almost everyday just for a quick pick-me-up. If you can't do it, get an assistant!!

I went to EstheroinProgress.blogspot.com and found some disgraceful, slut-like Beyonce video (which is so normal for her, and I'm actually a small fan so I don't say this lightly - I think she's obviously talented but uses it all wrong with the Lucy popping). Since I had no use for this "new" video, I'm posting one that I really love. No Lucy popping here folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment