Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

DJ Cassidy really wants you to be his Friend...

I checked out DJ Cassidy's blog - with high hopes of seeing a "different" side of the industry. While the pics and references to various appearances were really interesting to a person like me, I must sadly report that with almost each entry, I found that he had no comments! Granted, I understand fully that I too lack comments and thus you can assume that I am in need of friends, but since there is no disclaimer on his page about him even having a blog simply for the reason of boredom, I have to figure that he does what he does in search of attention. And he is just not getting it.

Wow that was a mouthful right? And a hell of a run-on sentence!

Anyway, in short, what I'm saying is that we "bloggers", famous and non, do upload the nonsense that we do, in hopes that other people will read it and care. When you don't see anyone commenting on your entries, either their just skimming your page or didn't find it interesting enough to say anything. DJ Cassidy, I like your music and I really like your fashion sense. Promote yourself more. Or rather, your website...

No comments:

Post a Comment